Looking for fun, connection, friends and a challenge? Then you have come to the right place.
At Sydney Tango House we don’t just teach Argentine Tango – we are a tango family. And we are open EVERY DAY!
Owners, Refik Unluer & Emily-Rose Sarkova, are dedicated, experienced and fun-loving teachers & dancers, who’s mission is to create a wonderful environment for tango to flourish in Australia. We offer:
- Conveniently located central studio in Surry Hills open every day
- Professionally trained instructors by some of the most respected teachers in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Open minded, energetic & creative environment
- Professional tango musician on staff to increase understanding of tango music
- Regular special events, workshops, daily practice opportunities & visiting teachers
- Group classes, private classes & wedding tango
- Live performance of tango dance and music.
Want to join the fun? Check our timetable to see what suits you! You are also welcome to give us a call or send an email with your questions. 0401432892 or email@example.com