Looking for fun, connection, friends and a challenge? Then you have come to the right place.
At Sydney Tango House we don’t just teach Argentine Tango – we are a tango family.
Owners, Refik Unluer & Emily-Rose Sarkova, are dedicated, experienced and fun-loving teachers & dancers, who’s mission is to create a wonderful environment for tango to flourish in Australia. We offer:
- Conveniently located central studio in Surry Hills
- Professionally trained instructors by some of the most respected teachers in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Open minded, energetic & creative environment
- Professional tango musician on staff to increase understanding of tango music
- Regular special events, workshops, daily practice opportunities & visiting teachers
- Group classes, private classes & wedding tango
- Live performance of tango dance and music.
- Music Lessons in Piano, Accordion, Bandoneon, Flute, Theory
All our classes and workshops are by pre-booking only as we make sure all classes are of a good size to give everyone much needed individual attention & balance our numbers.
Our studio is in the heart of Sydney at 507 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills. Only 5 minutes walk from Central Train Station!
Are you NEW TO TANGO? You can try:
ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS COURSE starting every 4 weeks. Check the timetable link below! Entry: $49 student/under 25, $79 general. This is for 4 group classes plus makes you eligible for all Sydney Tango House Student discounts.
PRIVATE CLASSES: Contact us for a tailored program just for you! Our on-going special is pre-pay 10 lesson and get 25% off. One off lesson $100, pack of 10 is $750.
Are you already a TANGO DANCER? You can join:
CONTINUERS COURSES Make sure you contact us and organise a level assessment first as it is not a drop-in class. If you want to join a continuer class, ask us about our special deal ‘catch up’ half price private classes.
WEEKEND WORKSHOPS Most Saturdays 3pm. Open workshops and lectures for beginner to advanced students. Check the timetable for upcoming workshops.
PRACTICA Check our timetable for open practica times and special practica sessions. Get your tango friends together and practice any day of the week.
Want to join the fun? Check our timetable to see what suits you! You are also welcome to give us a call or send an email with your questions. 0401432892 or firstname.lastname@example.org